10 Unusual Things About Me
in no particular order:
1) I used to teach preschool and college.
2) I eat ice cream out of a coffee mug.
3) I have 5 sisters (and so does my brother).
4) I sometimes put a granny smith apple slice in my bourbon.
5) My last 5 Halloween costumes (big annual party) were: Walter White, Max from Where the Wild Things Are, The Joker, Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde and my own, gothic version of the Mad Hatter.
6) I once kept myself from seeing the sun for 3 days - just to see what it was like.
7) I've never seen an entire episode of Star Trek, Full House, Home Improvement or Everybody Loves Raymond.
8) I'm super geeky about the "Miracle On Ice" back in 1980. I was 12.
9) I once received a private tour of the FBI Academy and planned to apply.
10) I read very, very slowly.
A trilogy of alternative fairytales and retellings. Discover the real Snow White story through the eyes of Creepy, the unknown 8th dwarf! Meet a teen princess who hires "The Frog Prince" witch to get revenge on a Mean Girl at school! And learn how the giant, boy thief and magic beans tale truly went down!
Praise for Tale Spins
Not usually enamoured of either re-tellings or poetry I was totally taken aback by just how much I relished this trilogy of alternative fairytales and re-tellings aimed at the Young Adult market. ~Tracy (Goodreads)
TaleSpins was like walking into a vintage store and finding a true treasure. This book takes the fairytales we all grew up on and gives them an interesting and modernized version that I enjoyed. ~Rose (Goodreads)
Author Michael Mullin
Michael Mullin is a native New Englander living in Pasadena. He is the author of TaleSpins, a trilogy of alternative fairy tales and retellings for YA readers. TaleSpins stories (in the 1-book collection) are "8: The Previously Untold Story of the Previously Unknown 8th Dwarf"; "The Plight and Plot of Princess Penny"; and "Jack'd". Michael is also the co-author of the successful "Larry Gets Lost" children's book series. His screenplay "Zooing Time" was recognized by the WGA's Written By magazine. Before all this writing, he taught preschool and college, two positions he found disconcertingly similar.
Giveaway #1 - Open to US only
a Rafflecopter giveaway
$25 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash
Open only to those who can legally enter, receive and use an Amazon.com Gift Code or Paypal Cash. Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary. You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent enter for you. The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. Giveaway was organized by Kathy from I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and sponsored by the author. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
a Rafflecopter giveaway