Thursday, December 22, 2016

The Bridesmaid Checklist 2 by KT Castle @KTCastle_author

bmcl-2-coverrr




Title: The Bridesmaid's Checklist: Marisol's Wedding

Author: K.T. Castle

Genre: Contemporary Romance/ New Adult

Edited: Kathrin Hutson

Revised by: Lindy S. Willson and Timothy J. Ryder

Cover Design: Victor Alberto Rivera

Photography by: Dani Rangel (model) and Finca La DevociĆ³n (background)

bmcl-2-coverrr

Take advantage of its FREE PROMOTION




bcl2-synopsis
Kassandra’s last single friend got married in the summer. But even if she’s the only unmarried girl in the pack she isn’t single anymore. Now that all her friends are married and all the wedding planning is over, she has a chance to concentrate in her relationship with Josh. Or so she thought until Marisol visits her with a major life.changing crisis. Helping her friends plan their wedding was no problem─dealing with an unexpected pregnancy is a whole other thing.
Kassandra is unable to decide the best way to help Marisol, specially when her relationship with Josh starts reaching an amount of commitment that she wasn’t expecting. Both girls will have to remember the past in order to move their relationships forward.
Kassandra is a single, independent woman who prides herself on her own success. Now her life seems complete when Josh─a thoughtful, handsome, and the worst kind of charmer─leaves his womanizing days behind and can’t seem to stay away from her. Kassandra keeps wondering if their single days are really over and they’re ready for a monogamous and committed relationship.
Marisol is a married woman with the perfect life─A wonderful husband and a beautiful son. Life gets even better when her little boy is finally ready for school and Sol can go back to work.
Destiny is full of surprises for both girls, and sometimes the plans that you have aren’t the ones in the path before you.
Join Kassandra and Marisol as they remember how they planned Sol’s wedding while they solve together the difficulties in the present.






I hadn’t been sick in a long time. I was usually the healthiest person in the room; I ate healthy and exercised regularly. But somehow I caught some sort of bug and felt like crap.
To my surprise, my grandma decided to visit—something she rarely did. It was actually a very nice surprise. I called her religiously every Sunday, and she was still more demanding than any parent should be. But she loved me dearly, and I loved her back.
Neglecting her was not a situation she accepted, and with my new relationship advancing, I realized I wasn’t paying as much attention to her as I usually did. So she came to check on me. Thankfully, I’d called Josh and told him that any plans we’d made together were cancelled. I wanted to see him, but I didn’t feel well.
“I really don’t feel like eating anything,” I said to my grandma. “Especially not beet soup.”
“You don’t know what you’re saying, child,” my grandmother said. “You might feel like that now, but after eating it, you’ll feel much better.”
“Really, I’m okay. I’d rather have some tea, take a shower and go to sleep.”
“I know you’re an adult and know how to take care of yourself. But sometimes, even you, Kassandra, need someone to look after you.” My grandma eyed me from the kitchen where she cooked. “So keep resting on that couch. You’ll have some tea, and then I’ll leave you alone.”
Then my doorbell rang, and I had no idea who it was. I knew Josh wasn’t coming tonight, and I hoped Marisol was sorting things out with Michael. A month had passed since she’d told me about her unexpected pregnancy, and I hadn’t heard much from her since then. I wanted to check on her soon.
I was about to stand up, but my grandma said, “Don’t stand up. I’ll get it.”
Hopefully it wouldn't be any of my other friends with some problem for me to fix. I was in no-fixing-anything condition.
“And who are you?” I heard my grandma say from the doorway.
“I’m Josh. How are you doing this evening?”
I was more concerned about Josh meeting my grandma right now than I was impressed with his usual charm. This was actually a situation I’d wanted to avoid. Not because I didn’t want my family to meet him. Not because I didn’t want him to meet them. What concerned me was that my grandmother had always expected me to introduce her to my boyfriends a month into the relationship, as part of our Russian customs.
I was actually proud of myself for holding it back this long. Now the moment had come.
“May I ask who you are?” Josh asked sweetly. I couldn’t imagine what he might be thinking—a nurse, my housekeeper, a neighbor, a friend…. I was sure he wouldn’t guess that she was my grandmother. The woman and I were so different. The caramel color of my skin totally contrasted to her whiter-than-white, pale tone. My golden brown curls were the complete opposite of her straight, ash-blonde hair. I was the perfect combination of my mother’s Russian ancestry and my father’s African American.
Not at all easy to see any resemblance.
“I’m Kassandra’s babushka.”
“And what exactly is that?” Josh asked again.
“My grandmother,” I explained from the living room.
“Of course. You have the same eyes,” Josh said matter-of-factly. It was probably the only feature the old lady and I had in common.
“May I call you ba-boo-ska as well?” Josh charmingly said.
“Who are you?” grandma asked Josh.
“Kass’s boyfriend. So, can I?”
My grandma grunted in response and walked back to the kitchen to stir her soup concoction. 


bcl2-buy-now

(Amazon links: US, CA, UK, AU)  



bcl2-giveaway
$10.00 Amazon Gift Card / Signed Paperback of The Bridesmaid's Checklist





bcl2-teasers






bcl2-meet-the-author

MEET K.T. Castle:

profile pic 2

K.T. Castle loves reading, writing, and painting. She's on a quest to find the words, forms, and colors to materialize the worlds and people of her imagination. She loves reading Paranormal, New Adult, and Contemporary Romance. She never saw herself as an incurable romantic, but lately, that's what she finds herself musing about. Love is found everywhere, regardless of whether it comes from a nice person or an ass—mundane or even vampire.
When she's not busy with work, in front of a computer placing many thoughts in order, she makes her best to be creative or relax with a good TV series and snacks. Some of her favorite characters are Jon Snow, Daenerys, Barney Stinson, Saint, Rome Archer, Rush, Gretchen McKay, and Cinderella.
Get to know her more on her social media pages:



facebooktwittergoogle-pluspinterestemail

bmcl-2

More books by K.T. Castle

The Bridesmaid's Checklist: Laura's Wedding


Cover preeliminar
Read the first book of the BCL series.
Visit K.T. Castle's site to read and excerpt of Laura's Wedding.
Download the book in Kindle or read it for free on Kindle Unlimited.
Get a FREE copy on Amazon during Marisol's Wedding release.

No comments: