Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Legend of Eve by Toni Edge: Spotlight and Excerpt


 






The Legend of Eve

by Toni Edge

 

BLURB:

 

Seventeen-year-old high school transfer student Eve Carson is the genetic cure-all for droolworthy Teluosian alien King, Adam Plain.

 

As Adam tries to convince Eve he wants her and not just her DNA, Eve discovers a hidden world of interstellar traders, human "genetic cows," and teen abductions by a government that will do anything to control the Teluosians on Earth.

 

When Eve's mom is kidnapped, loyalties are tested. Is Eve Adam's true love or his next "genetic cow?"

 

 

Buy Links:

 

Kindle  |  Barnes & Noble  |    Kobo 

 

 

Exclusive EXCERPT
 

"We didn't know Royals were hanging out with the likes of her."

 

I didn't like the way this was going. I might not get out of it unscathed but I wasn't going to let Lily take the hit for me. I should have known that bullies are everywhere, even on the good side of town. I stepped forward until I was side by side Lily. "Listen, I'm new at the school. I don't want any problems. I'm on my way home. I can walk since I missed my bus."

 

The boys looked at me and laughed. "Did you hear her? ‘I can walk home.’" They mocked.

 

Lily tilted her head to one side and everyone heard her neck crack like someone had just set off some fireworks. When she was done rotating her neck she spoke.  "My friend wants to go home. You should do the same."

 

One of the lead boys took a step closer. "Will you fight for her, Royal?"

 

I reached out to grab Lily but it wasn't in time to stop her response.  "No, Hive Boy, I'd kill for her. She's my friend."

 

AUTHOR Bio and Links:

 


Toni Edge is a former juvenile delinquent and honorary member of the truancy club. Now, she likes to teach teens who remind her of herself. She also likes to read everything, a habit she picked up during her truancy days. For all the rest of her free time she likes to write young adult paranormal/science fiction stories that would have made her teen years so much clearer, if the stories had been true.

 


 

Buy Links:

 

Kindle  |  Barnes & Noble  |    Kobo 

 
GIVEAWAY
 

Toni will be awarding a Grand Prize of a $25 Starbucks GC to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour, a $15 Amazon GC to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour and a $10 iTunes GC to another randomly drawn commenter during the tour.  Follow the tour and comment; the more you comment, the better your chances of winning. The tour dates can be found HERE.  Enter via Rafflecopter.
Post a Comment