Things that drive me bat guano crazy
1. Doing 45 when the speed limit is 75…in the fast lane
2. Not knowing how to merge onto the highway…getting to the end of the on ramp and stopping to check the traffic rather than merging into the traffic
3. Doing 45 down the ramp and then merging into traffic at...wait for it…45, forcing everyone on the highway to slow down to avoid you
4. Little old ladies, or men, who can’t see over the steering wheel but still get behind it to drive their giant cars. I do understand their need for freedom, but they need to get a size appropriate car. One they can drive more safely.
1. Parents who let their children run willy nilly around a store while the parent is oblivious or just ignoring the child
2. Who let their five year old steer the cart with no supervision, usually right into the back of my heels.
3. Parents who let their children run all over the booth behind me, playing in my hair, hollering at the top of their lungs and generally ruining dinner for everyone around them.
4. Parents who take their babies to the movie theater for the 9 PM show and then wonder why they get dirty looks when the child cries through the whole thing because he’s tired. I understand that maybe you can’t get a babysitter, but if that’s the case you should wait until you can get one.
5. Parents who don’t discipline their children. If the child can’t behave then the parent should either discipline them right there or leave the establishment until either the child behaves or until they can return without the child at some later date.
What Drives you nuts?
Check Cynthia Woolf's new book:
Redeemed by a Rebel
(Book 1 in "Destiny in Deadwood Series")
Follow the tour:
Keep an eye on every stop.
Don't miss the interviews, guest posts, top 10 lists, amazing reviews and the super giveaway with a $100 Amazon GC prize.