Friday, November 29, 2013

Angee Taylor Author Blitz and Tens List



 





Angee was born in Houston, Texas in 1977, to an interesting family. Her mother and father separated when she was young. She lived with her mother who later remarried a wonderful man, who had a huge impact on her as she grew up. Angee has always had a love of reading, mostly paranormal. As a child, she would sneak up at late night when her mom thought she was sleeping, to read. They moved around a lot, eventually settling in Deep East Texas. Angee married at a young age and eventually divorced. She has raised her now 16 year old son alone. Angee works full time as a pre-hospital nurse and sometimes sees things that would make the rest of us have nightmares. On other days, she is blessed to see miracles. These things are what drive her to write.

In 2006, she was diagnosed with a rare disease, shortly after that she was told she would be on full disability in five years and most likely to be dead in ten. She’s fought to live a normal life every day since and is beating those odds. She works at a demanding job, is a single mom, cares for an elderly mother, and two dogs.

Angee describes her job as- “I fight to save people’s lives. Sometimes I lose, sometimes I win. It's the emotional roller coaster of that job, which leads me to writing. I'm able to put those emotions into my characters and let them out of my heart and soul.”




Facebook Author -  www.facebook.com/theangeetaylor


Author Twitter -  www.twitter.com/angeetaylor






Amazon -  http://www.amazon.com/Angee-Taylor/e/B00B7BG5QO/




 
What 10 things absolutely drive you insane?

 

1.   First and foremost anyone being late. It was drilled in to me to always be 15 minutes early as opposed to 1 minute late.

 

2.   People that drive in the fast lane all the time no matter what speed they are going.

 

3.   Pen clicking…click, click, click. Grrr, I want to stab them in their eye with it, after three clicks.

 

4.   Someone touching my face, hands are germy and yes I work as a nurse in the prehospital setting and work in and around germs all the time but this is just worse. My son knows too and is always tapping me on my forehead.

 

5.   Know-it-alls. There is no way one person is always right and if you can’t admit you may be wrong then I want to strangle you.

 

6.   People not responding to text messages, especially if I can see you got it and read it but you don’t respond. That is just rude. I will pester you until you answer, I promise. Just ask anybody- same thing about not answering your cell.

 

7.   Anyone touching my cell phone- It’s mine hands off.

 

8.   Someone leaning on my car or setting there purse on it make me want to scream.

 

9.   Anyone trying to read over my shoulder- If I want you to read what I’m reading  or writing I will let you.

 

10.  Lastly I drive myself insane. I know, I know you ask how or why do I do that. I overload myself with stuff to doJ

 

Wow that was hard to narrow down to just ten things. I now realize many things drive me insane. :)

 

 
 


November 26 – Wolf Paw Blog Tours (Opening Spotlight)
November 26 – Jess’s Book Blog (Guest Post)
November 26 – BookwormBridgette’s World (Guest Post)
November 27 – Cu’s Ebook Giveaways (Top Ten/ This or That/ Guest Post)
November 27 – Indy Book Fairy (Guest Post)
November 27 – 2 Bibliophiles Guide (This or That)
November 28 – Laurie’s Thoughts and Reviews (Top Ten)
November 28 – Bawaka’s Book Fair (Guest Post)
November 28 – Eclipse Reviews (Top Ten)
November 28 – author karen swart (Author Interview)



 

No comments: