Saturday, August 31, 2013

Forever Fredless by Suzy Turner: Cover Reveal

 








Forever Fredless by Suzy Turner

Kate Robinson has spent the past two decades yearning to find her soul mate, the boy she found and then lost during a family holiday. Shortly after her twenty-eighth birthday, however, she inherits a fortune from an old family friend and becomes something of an overnight celebrity. Can her new-found fame lead her to him after all this time?

Forever Fredless will be available from online bookstores from October 2013

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm Suzy and I'm an author - indie author, self-published author, whatever you want to call me, that's fine.
I've lived in Portugal since 1986 when I was a wee lass of just ten, but I'm still very much a Yorkshire lass at heart. In fact, my heart belongs to England and so my husband and I are planning on returning... I can't wait!

 I've been with my gorgeous hubby Michael since I was just 16.

 I've always loved anything associated with writing and books, and when I finished my A levels, I went straight into the publishing business, starting out as a trainee journalist. I wasn't so keen on the prying side of it, though, so I ended up becoming more of a features writer which I loved. I moved on to become assistant editor for a magazine / book publisher and then features editor for a local newspaper. Finally I became magazine editor... a job I was particularly fond of until I was made redundant! It proved to be the motivation I needed to finally do what I've wanted to do for a long time: write books.

 I love hearing from people who have read my books, fellow authors, bloggers... or anyone that has something interesting to say, basically! So please feel free to drop me a line, either by commenting anywhere on this blog or my emailing me directly here.

 
For more details about Suzy and her books, visit: 

 





1 comment:

Suzy Turner said...

Thank you so much for posting the cover reveal Laurie! You're an absolute star! :D x