Thursday, May 30, 2013

Be Careful What You Wish For by Ambra Celeste: Interview


 



 



As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

 I was raised in a very strict family environment; what I wanted to do when I grew up was to break free. 

Who should play you in a film of your life? 

I would probably say Sarah Jessica Parker. 

What do you do to unwind and relax?

I really love to go for a walk on Westminster Bridge. Somehow, I feel so free and relaxed when I am there. 

Where do you dream of traveling to and why?

Definitely New York. This has been a dream of mine since I was 8 years old. 

Do you use a pen name? If so, how did you come up with it?

Yes, Ambra Celeste is my pen name. These are two of the names that had I considered using if I had had a daughter. 

 How do you react to a bad review of your book?

I cannot say that a bad review would fill my heart with joy and contentment; however, I know that what I have written in my book will not appeal to everyone so I will have to embrace bad and good reviews as they come.  

Who is your favourite author?

My favourite author is Sophie Kinsella. I like her writing style, I find her books funny, and they make me laugh.  

What things absolutely drive you insane and what things do you most enjoy?

What drives me insane is unfaithfulness, non-loyal friends, people who impose their beliefs on others, people who throw rubbish on the floor when there is a bin right next to them.   

The things I most enjoy is spending time with friends, being out and about, be around special needs children, crying with laughter, playing silly games like water gun fights, and I love when dreams come true.
 

 
Be Careful What You Wish For is based on a true story in which an Italian native sets off for London, utterly unaware that life is about to grant her the unusual wish.

 
 
 
Ambra Celeste is a freelance writer who was born in Italy and moved to London at the age of twenty-one. It was there that, after living through remarkable experiences, she drew inspiration for her diary.

 


Post a Comment