Thursday, January 31, 2013

Beer Money by Dani Amore : Interview: Promotional Book Tours


 





How did you start your writing career?
 

With a western that had some eerie similarities to the style of Louis L’Amour. I believe I was in 7th or 8th grade.  I have no idea what came of that first attempt but I occasionally wonder about my hero who rode into town and had a run-in with the local bad guy.


Tell us about your current release.

 
My current book is called BEER MONEY.  It’s about a Milwaukee-area private investigator who loves beer, among other things.


Tell us about your next release.
 

I’m going to follow up BEER MONEY with the next in the Burr Ashland series, tentatively called NAKED ALE.
 

Has someone been instrumental in inspiring you as a writer?

 
Stephen King and his amazing book ON WRITING.


Who is your favorite author?
 

Thomas Perry is the first author I ever read that made me want to be a writer.
 

How do you describe your writing style?
 

Lean and mean.
 

Where do you research for your books?
 

With my new series, I need to experience firsthand a lot of beer drinking.  So, yes, I have been undertaking quite a bit of research.
 


 


 




Beer Money
In the explosive opening to an exciting new mystery series, private investigator Burr Ashland learns that his best friend, a history professor, has been murdered.
Burr is plunged into an investigation that puts him in the middle of a violent struggle not just between the present and the past, but between good and evil.
With nonstop action and breakneck twists, BEER MONEY is the next bestseller from Dani Amore, who Mystery Tribune calls “A sensation among Kindle owners who love fast paced thrillers.”

 

 

Purchase Beer Money on Amazon.





 

About Author Dani Amore

Dani Amore is a bestselling crime novelist living in Los Angeles, California.
She is the winner of the winner of the 2011 Independent Book Award for Crime Fiction.
Her books include THE CIRCUIT RIDER (A KINDLE SERIAL), The Mary Cooper Mystery Series, THE KILLING LEAGUE, The John Rockne Mystery Series, and TO FIND A MOUNTAIN.

 
Follow Dani Amore


Website | Facebook | Twitter | Amazon | Pinterest


 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
The author is giving away a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
Fill out the form to enter!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

 

No comments: