Tuesday, January 1, 2013

An 8-Track to 81 Chapters by Robin L Sanders: Interview: Orangeberry Book Tour

 






Welcome, Robin!  Thanks for stopping in today.  I'm looking forward to finding out a little about you.  Let's start with a couple of fun questions.  If you could have any superpower what would you choose? I would definitely love the powers of telepathy.

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Vanilla, it’s plain and simple and goes well with anything.

If you could meet one person who has died who would you choose? George Carlin.  I remember him as this conductor guy on PBS when I was little.   I was also a big fan of his stand up comedy.  I know he was an atheist but what I loved about him was the fact that he wasn’t afraid to speak out on issues that many dared to discuss.  I admired him of his courage.

What is your guilty pleasure? I can literally kill an entire pack of vanilla Oreo’s in one hour.

What TV show/movie/book do you watch/read that you’d be embarrassed to admit? I’m sorry to say this but I’m definitely a Twilight fan.  At first I didn’t care for the series and thought it was a chick flick but when I saw Breaking Dawn, I was like blown away.

Finish the sentence- one book I wish I had written is…. Dr. Seuss, Green Eggs and Ham 

How do you react to a bad review? It’s hurting at first but I later learn from them.

If you were a bird, which one would you be? I would definitely be an eagle.

If you were a super hero what would your kryptonite be? My kryptonite would be falling in love with a beautiful woman.  Being with someone I love tends to sap my energy away.

Give us a glimpse into a typical day in your day starting when you wake up till you lie down again. First thing as I wake up is watch a half hour television show, take a shower, get dressed and sit at the computer typing up a storm while drinking a double shot espresso.  Around twelve noon, I take a lunch break by playing a videogame or drive out somewhere to grab a bite to eat.  An hour later I come back home and work on blogs, independent campaigns and other ideas of interest to promote my book.  During those hours I would take two half hour breaks to think of new ideas for my upcoming books.  At midnight I save every file in my flash drive, take another shower, watch a few minutes of television, meditate for a half hour.

 
 
 
 

 Buy Now @ Lulu
Genre – Young Adult / Fantasy
Rating – PG13

When a Social Studies teacher assigns a special project to six high school students, (Richard, Shelly, Nathan, Charles, Morgan and Britt) they receive a lesson that may indeed change lives of many worlds. As they work on the problems set before them they come to realize that the typical real world issues that each student had been dealing with doesn’t look all that bad. As the unlikely group of misfits explores the project, they discover strengths that they were completely unaware they had.  

For seven whole days they stay in a mysterious book unlocking puzzles, fighting demon-possessed statues, creating bonds with a memorable cast of characters and fighting a villain who controls the powers of the heavens. Mr. Hutchenson, a professor of social studies at St. Cardinals, is a man who plays a large part within this story, but just as the kids have to discover that, so does the reader. These six kids work on finding that strength by not only fighting the enemy, but the enemy within.
 

 Connect with Robin L Sanders on Facebook & Twitter

 


Next Few Stops

2nd January – Guest Post and Book Feature at Fighting Monkey Press

3rd January – Twitter Blast with Pandora Poikilos

4th January – Book Review at Author’s Friend

5th January – Book Feature at Libby’s Library

6th January - Twitter Blast with Pandora Poikilos

7th January – Twitter View with Pandora Poikilos

8th January – Guest Post at Book Flame Reviews
 



 

No comments: