Friday, December 28, 2012

Closure by Kim Carmichael: Character Interview: Promotiomal Book Tours

 
 




Thanks Riley for giving us this rare opportunity to chat with you and find out a little about you.  Riley is a main character in KimCarmichael's book, Closure.  Let's begin.....

Tell us about your family.

My aunt raised me, she never understood me and always wanted to change me.  We weren’t close, but still when she passed away I felt alone.


What was the scariest moment of your life?

Changing my name and moving to Los Angeles on my own.

 

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?


Free.

 

What is your favorite meal?


Anything with chocolate sauce and coconut.

 

What group did you hang out with in high school?


I always want to be part of a group, but never fit in.  I was pretty much on my own.
 

What are you passionate about these days?

Writing what is in my heart.

If you could apologize to someone in your past, who would it be?

 

Margaret.  I should have believed in her more.

 

Morning Person? Or Night Person? How do you know?
Night person.  The city doesn't really come alive until after hours, its like an entire other world that only a few in the know get to see.

 

What would we find under your bed?

Some memories from my past I don't want to keep but can't throw away.


What one word best describes you?

Difficult.
 

Do your friends think you are an introvert or an extravert? Why?

Introvert.  I like to spend time by myself and just think.  I only let a few people ever really get to know me.

 

What is something people would be surprised to know about you?

 

I am sentimental.
 



Closure

Closure

There's always the one…

He's one person throughout life you think about every so often, the one who leaves his unique indelible mark on you, the person with whom you need closure.

For Margaret Collins that person was Mike Taylor. After he broke her heart seventeen years ago, she left everything she knew and reinvented herself. With a new home, a new look and a new name, Riley Williams is now an up and coming journalist given the assignment to interview a Mike Taylor. She never suspected he would be her Mike Taylor. With Mike having no hint of Riley's true identity, she must decide if she will make him pay for sins he doesn't remember committing, or if she can wipe away the past and be with the one man who she has always wanted?




About Kim Carmichael

Kim Carmichael

Kim Carmichael began writing eight years ago when her love of happy endings inspired her to create her own. She has a weakness for bad boys and techno geeks, and married her own computer whiz after he proved he could keep all her gadgets running. When not writing, she can usually be found slathered in sunscreen trolling Los Angeles and helping top doctors build their practices.

Follow Kim Carmichael
Website | Facebook | Twitter


Purchase on Amazon






 
 





 



Kim Carmichael is offering two HUGE Prize packs.
 
Open to US residents 18+ Fill out the form below to Enter!

 
 
 



Post a Comment